Accounts Payable Specialist
The Accounts Payable Specialist assists the Accounts Payable Department in various accounting tasks and provides work-related support as needed.
- Enter Merchandise Payable invoices.
- Create and upload Batch Sheets to ERP system.
- Resolve all invoice/PO discrepancies.
- Review all assigned vendor statements, answer all vendor inquiries, and resolve all issues in a timely manner.
- Review Open Order for all assigned vendors and resolve all issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate regular attendance and daily punctuality.
- Maintain overall ethical, confidential, and productive practices within the organization.
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Ability to work from home temporary - Office on a rotation basis. (with reliable internet service).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- High School Diploma required.
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounting or Account Payable.