Our rapid growth and passion for our customers has led to the need for a Director of Customer Service. Reporting to the VP of Customer Service, this role will partner in the execution of our roadmap and strategic initiatives to ensure we're constantly delivering a best in class experience for our customers.
Your day to day will vary and include:
- Partnering with the Technology, Merchandise, Quality and Supply Chain teams to develop, hone and analyze key performance metrics that measure the growth and performance of our brands; focusing on improvements, corrective action and optimizations
- Work with our data team to synthesize relevant data and drive improvements
- Find root causes of customer failures and project manage long term solutions
- Foster effective dialogue with cross-functional teams to facilitate immediate action, process improvements. Anticipate needs and challenges, develop short- and long-term solutions.
- Business lead implementing products that improve our processes to serve our customers.
- Synthesize social media feedback into root cause action items.
- Participate in maintaining the customer service organization, including efficient recruiting, training, coaching, recognition, workflow patterns, performance standards, delegation of duties, staffing levels and supervision
Our ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of proven operations, customer experience, or team leadership experience, similar role or career progression
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, or related field preferred
- Experience building out customer service tools and technology at scale
- Experience implementing CRM and/or customer service tools and technology
- Product / project management experience
- Has a passion for retail and customer service; comfortable in a dynamic fast paced startup environment
- Is a detail oriented, analytical, leader
What's in it for you?
- Grow your career while making an impact at a rapidly growing portfolio of companies!
- Competitive comp and benefits package