Our Stylists will help, guide, and advise our customers using their knowledge to help furnish, update, or put the finishing touches on a space. They will do live, in person appointments to show our customers how our product will bring their vision to life. They may use some technology, such as calendar invites and mood boards to enhance the customer’s experience. They are responsible for generating sales by bringing the Z Gallerie shopping experience to a seamless close.
- Maximize In Store Design sales through creative selling skills and customer engagement to determine the customer’s needs and ensure we create a customer focused environment that delivers outstanding service.
- Takes pride and works diligently toward achieving personal selling goals as well as company target goals.
- Develops, and maintains product knowledge and is the product expert in furniture and gallery.
- Strong ability to assess spatial dimensions and offer immediate solutions.
- Actively listens to and engages customers, using appropriate selling skills to match the customer’s needs, and ensures their decisions build long term relationships.
- Influence's customer buying decisions by communicating information about the quality, value, and style of product.
- Ability to utilize retail POS Systems.
- Utilize written and verbal communication skills to ensure effective communication with all customers throughout the virtual design process, including strong presentation skills.
- Leverage technical knowledge to utilize Excel, Word, and Power Point and all available digital tools to make the Z Gallerie shopping experience seamless.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently, including excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at once. Can balance multiple customers and other job responsibilities in a retail environment.
- Positively and proactively help solve problems for our customers. Maintains a positive, upbeat, energetic demeanor and contributes to building and maintaining a positive work environment.
- Protect Company assets by ensuring adherence to all Asset Protection procedures.
- Uphold and embrace the Z Gallerie mission and values statement.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and uphold all company policies, standards, and procedures.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together safely, effectively, respectfully and efficiently with other business partners.
- Maintains flexibility with schedule to meet the needs of the business.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Ideal Qualifications and Experience
- Previous retail and design experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office 365; ability to learn additional internal software applications
- High School diploma or GED required
- Associates degree or higher preferred
- Strong reasoning ability; able to handle and shift multiple priorities quickly
- Strong interpersonal and comunication skills - written and verbal
Work Environment / Hours
- A part-time or full-time hourly non-exempt position working in stores and remotely
- Ability to work varyin ghours and schedules to include days, mid shifts, nights, weekends and holidays will be required
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods of time
- Mush have ability to safely lift minimum of 50lbs
- Able to regularly perform store maintenance items: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean, sanitize
- Ability to use and climb ladders safely
- Ability to perform repetitive motions (ie hanging, folding, ringing up customers, etc.)