PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
Our Stylists will help, guide, and advise our customers using their knowledge to help furnish, update, or put the
finishing touches on a space. They will do live, in person appointments to show our customers how our product will
bring their vision to life. They may use some technology, such as calendar invites and mood boards to enhance the
customer’s experience. They are responsible for generating sales by bringing the Z Gallerie shopping experience to
a seamless close.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maximize In Store Design sales through creative selling skills and customer engagement to determine the
customer’s needs and ensure we create a customer focused environment that delivers outstanding
• Takes pride and works diligently toward achieving personal selling goals as well as company target goals.
• Develops, and maintains product knowledge and is the product expert in furniture and gallery.
• Strong ability to assess spatial dimensions and offer immediate solutions.
• Actively listens to and engages customers, using appropriate selling skills to match the customer’s needs,
and ensures their decisions build long term relationships.
• Influence's customer buying decisions by communicating information about the quality, value, and style
• Ability to utilize retail POS Systems.
• Utilize written and verbal communication skills to ensure effective communication with all customers
throughout the virtual design process, including strong presentation skills.
• Leverage technical knowledge to utilize Excel, Word, and Power Point and all available digital tools to
make the Z Gallerie shopping experience seamless.
• Demonstrates the ability to work independently, including excellent time management skills with the
ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at once. Can balance multiple customers and other job
responsibilities in a retail environment.
• Positively and proactively help solve problems for our customers. Maintains a positive, upbeat, energetic
demeanor and contributes to building and maintaining a positive work environment.
• Protect Company assets by ensuring adherence to all Asset Protection procedures.
• Uphold and embrace the Z Gallerie mission and values statement.
• Demonstrate a high level of integrity and uphold all company policies, standards, and procedures.
• Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together safely, effectively, respectfully and efficiently
with other business partners.
• Maintains flexibility with schedule to meet the needs of the business.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Formal Training
• High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) required
• Associates degree or other higher education desired
• Ability to examine issues both strategically and tactically
• Ability to determine handle and shift multiple priorities quickly
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• A part-time or full-time hourly non-exempt position working in stores and remote
• Ability to work varying hours and schedules to include days, mid shifts, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Experience & Skills
• Previous retail and design experience preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 Apps preferred; ability to adapt to additional internal applications
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• The ability to be able to sit, stand/walk for extended periods of time
• Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 50 lbs.
• Able to regularly perform store maintenance items: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean, sanitize
• Ability to use and climb ladders safely
• Requires ability to perform repetitive motions (i.e. hanging, folding, ringing up customers, etc.)