Z Gallerie, now under the DirectBuy Home Improvement Inc platform of CSC Generation, is building a multi-brand company to consolidate the home furnishings industry while driving growth through digital.
The lead software engineer is responsible for developing and maintaining integration between different systems to support our business (Finance, Warehouse and Sales). The integration is built through middleware infrastructure to facilitate the data transfer between these systems.
- Collaborate with the business teams to define the requirement for integration development tasks.
- Design the integration solutions and implement them using Python/Java and REST API’s.
- Build internal applications to monitor and troubleshoot the data pipeline.
- Implement technically best practices for optimized data flow and data quality
- Lead the design efforts and mentor other engineers in the team to follow the best practices
- 7-8 years of application development experience using modern web technologies
- Team player with a “can do” attitude
- Knowledge of SQL and common database systems (Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, SQL Server)
- Experience in release and deployment practices (CICD)
- Experience in working on Linux systems
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills:
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to plan and coordinate cross functional teams
- Attention to detail and quality
- Ability to self-manage
- Working in an ERP implementation (Oracle, SAP, Netsuite, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Data warehouse/analytics application experience
What's in it for you?
- Competitive comp package and benefits
- Career growth with an expanding portfolio of companies
- Flexible work environment w/no suits or ties!