Z Gallerie, now under the DirectBuy Home Improvement Inc platform of CSC Generation, is building a multi-brand company to consolidate the home furnishings industry while driving growth through digital.
As part of the engineering team, the NetSuite Functional Analyst will be responsible for the successful Netsuite implementation for Z Gallerie and two additional CSC Generation subsidiaries.
This person will collaborate with business users to gather requirements, train employees, and roll out a successful Netsuite implementation across three CSC Generation subsidiaries.
- Understand business requirements, configure the Netsuite solution to meet the requirement, demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems, assist the business users in testing the delivered solution
- Work with the business to help convert/migrate legacy business processes to Netsuite
- Assist the integration engineering team in helping to configure and test integrations between Netsuite and third party/custom solutions
- Understand Business requites and use it on rolling out Netsuite solution to all subsidiaries
- Document the process implemented and create training material to conduct training sessions to business users
- Lead the efforts in implementing Netsuite in subsidiaries by conducting demos, configuring the systems and conducting UAT’s.
- Share product knowledge with other engineers
- 10 years of ERP implementation experience (including 6 to 8 years of Netsuite experience)
- Netsuite functional implementation experience in two of the following areas: Accounts Payable, Order Management, and Procurement
- Should be able to perform basic development tasks using SQL
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills:
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to plan and coordinate cross functional teams
- Attention to detail and quality
- Ability to self-manage
- Experience with additional ERP systems a plus (Microsoft Dynamics a huge plus)
- Data warehouse/Analytics application experience
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive comp package and benefits
- Career growth with an expanding portfolio of companies
- Flexible work environment w/no suits or ties!