Z Gallerie, a CSC Generation Company, is looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator to join our evolution as a digital first brand. You'll be a member of our creative team in Toronto, working with top talent from agency, startup, and retail backgrounds. This is your chance to hone your email marketing skills while working with multiple brands. If you're a scrappy marketer with a passion for learning and a "get things done" attitude, this is the role for you!
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Schedule and QA day-to-day email campaigns to lists with over 5 million customers and subscribers (US and Canada) over a variety of brands with utmost precision to drive featured product sales, conversions and engagement.
- Create, manage and measure performance marketing promotion calendars based on seasonality, retail promotions and business requirements to achieve revenue targets.
- Create and implement lifecycle optimization strategies, transactional emails, dynamic product recommendations, automated campaigns (shopping cart abandonment, page browse abandonment, order confirmation) to boost conversions and make customer journey a delightful experience.
- Build smart audiences and plan email sending strategy to different cohorts by optimizing send frequency, time and offers.
- Manage list hygiene and domain reputation and strive for highest possible inboxing rates.
- Coordinate with design and marketing teams to create/improve processes, promotions, strategies, and sync up on daily tasks.
- Work with the developers to scope and execute technical integration of email service providers including - setting up tracking, syncing CRM data, transactional & automated emails and subscription points.
- Maximize email channel traffic, engagement and revenue by finding areas for growth.
Our ideal candidate:
- Familiar with ecommerce promotions, email marketing and branding.
- Experience with retail, email & CRM tools (BigCommerce, Shopify, Listrak, Salesforce, Drip, Emarsys)
- Experience with planning or assisting with marketing calendars and email marketing in the online retail industry.
- Experience with coding HTML emails and editing email templates preferred but not a requirement.
- Experience in marketing automation preferred.
- Basic Microsoft Excel and data analysis skills a plus (Google Analytics).
- Strong communication and project management skills (experience with JIRA preferred).
What's in it for you?
- Work with multiple brands, learn from experienced marketers, flex your creative and quantitative muscles
- Design your career path with a growing portfolio of companies and culture of rewarding top performers
- Competitive comp package + benefits
- Flexible, casual work environment