Z Gallerie is looking for top technical talent to support and maintain our IT Infrastructure including: network connectivity and utilization, Windows server administration, virtualization, performance tuning, backup and restore. You'll join an experienced team responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining scalable automation and IT solutions across the business.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, researching, and resolving technical issues across LAN/WAN, O/S, and Applications
- Monitoring server performance and recommending solutions as needed
- Installing new software applications/hardware on the LAN/WAN, installation of printers, and workstations
- Adding/maintaining users on the network, assigning application access, monitoring security and configuration
- Monitoring and reporting application licenses to ensure compliance
- Maintaining documentation of networks and systems
Our ideal candidate:
- Hands on experience with wired and wireless networking, PC and server virtualization software, virus protection, backup systems
- 5+ years experience in a network administration or similar role
- 5+ years of experience with server/desktop troubleshooting
- 3+ years experience with Cloud deployment models and experienced in IaaS environments (i.e. AWS)
- 3+ years of experience with AWS commands/scripting
- 3+ years of experience with PowerShell commands/scripting
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar preferred
- Ability to safely lift 30 lbs. without restriction; reach overhead, bend, kneel, crouch, crawl, and carry products
What's in it for you?
- We believe in promoting top performers quickly!
- Competitive salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO)
- Casual work environment (no suits or ties!)