Z Gallerie, a CSC Generation Company, is looking for a Paid Social Specialist to join our evolution as a digital first brand. You'll oversee our proven campaigns and spend while driving revenue through strategic improvements and execution. This is your chance to "own" paid social for a $100M+ company!
- Create and implement a full-funnel strategy from audience selection to ad creation and everything in between for customers in every step of the sales journey
- Manage the P&L, growing top-line revenue at a consistent cost/revenue ratio.
- Individually handle full day-to-day campaign launch, maintenance, optimization and general management for multiple paid social accounts
- Implement a world-class paid social strategy
- Hire, train and manage marketing analysts
- Work with the creative team to develop assets to be used in Paid Social campaigns from images and carousels to stories and video.
- Set & manage channel KPIs, budgets and forecasts across channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc.), campaign types (video/image/carousel/stories) & funnel steps (ToF/Mof/BoF)
- Manage product catalogs for each channel and ensure data is accurate and optimized to power dynamic campaigns.
- Effectively drive traffic from Paid Social channels to brick & mortar stores with a combination of always-on and special promotional campaigns.
Our ideal candidate:
- Must be in the top 5% of Facebook Ads professionals in the world (with comparable experience). Those who can't confidentiality put themselves in this bucket need not apply.
- 2-3 experience managing "full-scale" paid social accounts including Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest across both "top of funnel" and RLSA audiences.
- Experience managing accounts with monthly budgets above $100k / month
- Ecommerce experience required / retail experience preferred
- Experience working with analysts/coordinators to aid in day-to-day channel management.
- Deep understanding of the Google ads ecosystem and an "inside and out" knowledge of the various optimization levers and algorithms involved
- Experience working with other ad channels like Google a plus but not required.
What's in it for you?
- Lead paid social strategy while building your team!
- Competive comp package and benefits
- Casual work environment (no suits or ties!)