Z Gallerie, a CSC Generation Company, is looking for a Paid Search Specialist to join our evolution as a digital first brand. You'll oversee our proven campaigns and spend while driving revenue through strategic improvements and execution. This is your chance to "own" paid search for a $100M+ company!
- Manage the P&L, growing top-line revenue at a consistent cost/revenue ratio.
- Execute day-to-day campaign building, optimization and maintenance for multiple Google Ads accounts
- Implement a world-class paid search & shopping strategy
- Hire, train and manage marketing analysts
- Set & manage channel KPIs, budgets and forecasts across channels (Google & Bing), campaign types (search/shopping/display/local) & funnel steps (ToF/Mof/BoF)
- Manage Merchant Center product feeds & associated vendor software and optimize data within the to strategically grow Shopping campaigns.
- Transition Display Retargeting campaigns from 3rd party vendor to GDN to improve overall retargeting efficiency and increase control over placements.
- Effectively drive traffic from the Google Ads Network to brick & mortar stores with a combination of always-on and special promotional campaigns.
Our ideal candidate:
- Must be in the top 5% of Google Ads professionals in the world (with comparable experience). Those who can't confidentiality put themselves in this bucket need not apply.
- 3-5 years of experience managing "full-scale" paid search accounts including Search, Shopping, Display & Local campaigns across both "top of funnel" and RLSA audiences.
- Experience managing accounts with monthly budgets above 100k / month
- Ecommerce experience required / retail experience preferred
- Experience working with analysts/coordinators to aid in day-to-day channel management.
- Deep understanding of the Google ads ecosystem and an "inside and out" knowledge of the various optimization levers and algorithms involved
- Experience working with other ad channels a plus but not required if you're the best Google Ads manager in the world.
What's in it for you?
- Lead paid search strategy while building your team!
- Competive comp package and benefits
- Casual work environment (no suits or ties!)