Z Gallerie is looking for top engineering talent to improve the current tech stack, bringing the company from legacy to modern across front end, back end, and devops.
Our engineering team employs an agile, data-driven approach to building products. We use feedback from users to guide our roadmap; we deploy continuously throughout the day and automatically scale our infrastructure to handle high demand. We expect every member of the team, including you, to be actively committing and pushing code changes to one or more of our repositories.
Examples of day to day responsibilities will vary but include:
- Building public APIs for search and filtering with Elasticsearch + Django/Python
- Building ETL data pipelines in Python
- Building performant frontend components in React.js
- Rip-and-replace legacy services
- Architecture and design for greenfield projects solving a single problem
- Triaging tickets for the sprint.
- Plan product roadmap
Our ideal candidate:
- Capable of being the technical owner of an internally consumer microservice product
- Has experience with as many of these as possible: AWS, Django, React.js, Node.js, Elasticsearch
- Believes in finding the best solution, not just one that works
What's in it for you:
- Strong comp package, benefits, and equity
- Lots of greenfields work building new vertically integrated micro-SaaS solutions
- Strong performers become technical owners/architects of our SaaS microservices.
- Work with a competent, experienced engineering team
- No suits or ties, flexible/casual work environment